What are some of the features of Zoom?
- Current Forecast displayed for any area in the nation.
- The capability to follow tornadoes and super cells with pinpoint precision using animated, interactive, real-time radar that is seamlessly integrated and scalable on friendly, familiar maps.
- Data overlayed on Google Maps.
- Storm tracks show the current location and path of each storm cell. Expected locations are continuously plotted at 15, 30, 45, and 60 minutes.
- Storm Cell Identity
- Tornadic Vortex Signature (TVS)
- Mesocyclone Strength (Meso)
- Probability of hail and severe hail (POH, POSH)
- Maximum Hail Size
- Vertically Integrated Liquid (VIL)
- Reflectivity in dBZ
- Height of the maximum dBZ
- Echo Tops (height of storm cell)
- Severe Warnings
- Tornadoes (red polygons)
- Severe Thunderstorms (yellow polygons)
- Flash Floods (green polygon)
View the maps in standard, satellite, or hybrid mode.
Just tap and hold to get current conditions and the five-day forecast for any U.S. location.
Zoom, pan, and scroll.
Store your favorite location for quick navigation.
View your current location automatically on the map in relation to the weather around you.
Try it absolutely free,
no credit card required!
Subscribe for just $7.95 per month, or sign up for a year and save. Plus, cancel your subscription at any time.